Easy and delicious recipe. Sure to keep you full to conquer the day.
I always look forward to trying easy and nutritious recipe for breakfast. Because it is the first important meal of the day and why not to celebrate it.
There are million reasons to love oatmeal. It is good source of fiber which has tons of benefits which are as follows-
- Provides satiety
- Regulates Blood Sugar Level
- Binds Cholesterol and throws out of body
- Provides bulk to stool
- Helps increasing healthy bacteria count in gut and etc.
Fibers have tendency to absorb water in the gut. Whenever you incorporate high fiber foods in your diet make sure to drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
This recipe fits all. Just reduce the portion size for kids. You can always play around with the toppings. As season changes include whats available so that you wont get bored of oatmeal. You can also try Overnight Oats Chia Pudding
Here is the recipe for a bowl of hearty oatmeal-
- 1.25 cup water
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- Pinch of Salt
- Topping Ingredients-
- 1 Banana, Sliced
- 1/2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 Tbsp Sliced Almonds
- In a saucepan, boil the water. Add oats and pinch of salt. Keep Stirring so that no lumps are formed.
- Cook till desired consistency is achieved. If you want you can add milk at this stage.
- Transfer oats in a bowl. Now lay all the topping ingredients. Your bowl is ready.
Please tag us #foodsense on social media if you are trying this recipe.
4 thoughts on “Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl”
It was amazing and hearty breakfast.
LikeLiked by 1 person